Tuesday 10 June 2008

Winners

I'm so sorry I'm very, very late announcing the winners of various draws. It's been a busy week and at the moment I'm so tired I'm going all cross eyed but I thoguht I might as well get it out of the way. LOL. I taught a laceknitting workshop today which I loved but it's very exhausting.

Winners of the normal finished socks prizedraw are:

Sockergirl and Clari

I also promised a prizedraw for anyone who posted pics in progress of their socks and the winner of this draw is:

Socks4her


And finally the competition I almost forgot. Who could list 12 months of Sockamania patterns.

Here's the correct list:

007/05 May Day
2007/06 River Valley
2007/07 Serpentine
2007/08 Spiralling
2007/09 Noughts n Crosses
2007/10 Elegance
2007/11 Ripples
2007/12 Snowflakes
2008/01 New Year
2008/02 Simply Love
2008/03 Simply Cables
2008/04 Bluebell

and the winner is 'Put a sock in it'.

All winners please e-mail me on yarnaddictAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk (replace AT and DOT with appropriate @ and .) and let me know which skein of yar nfrom my Etsy shop you'd like.

Is anyone knitting the Celebrations Stole? It was a free bonus pattern in May and the knitalong carries on until end of June. those who have finished by then and post a pic will be included in a special prizedraw. The Celebration Stole pattern is now for sale on Etsy together with the Celebrations Socks.

Happy knitting,

Anni

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm knitting the stole! Trying very hard to have it done on time...

Barb W. said...

I am finished and ready to block. Photos will be posted this weekend.

Sylvia said...

I cast on Thursday morning. I then left town for my son's wedding. Home again, I will pick it up again. And then pick out which sock pattern to knit for June.