Tuesday 24 June 2008

Rainforest Socks - Upside Down

Here are my completed Rainforest Socks. Of course they're upside down, but they're having fun anyway. Everyone thinks they're wonderful and I've had several people hinting that they'd love to have them - but they're mine! I waited quite a while to find a pattern that would work with this yarn, and I think that the Rainforest pattern was perfect.

Unfortunately, since it's 100° again today these socks will now go in the drawer and wait patiently for fall.

As usual, these are toe-up, magic loop on a size 1 needle.
Schoeller + Stahl Fortissima Colori Socka Color yarn in color 1776

Thanks Anni for another great pattern!


4 comments:

Sandy and Steve said...

They are wonderful!

Sarah said...

That yarn is such fun

kareno said...

Tell me, please, how they are upside down. I am not doubting you, but I can't see it. They look great to me!!! Gotta get me some of those!

Nui said...

very nice colors!