Monday 12 May 2008

...celebrations...



Blogger ate half of my last entry... but here they are...great socks and a fun pattern!

Knit in Silja superwash, on 2.5mm needles, two-at-a-time on one circular doing magic loop, top-down.

It's hard to believe it's already been a year since I joined the club- I've knit every pattern, and only failed on the snowflake socks in December, they weren't done until January . Right now I'm wearing my MayDay-socks, a bit more felted in the feet, but still looking good:-)
Thanks for hosting this sockclub, Anni, I'm looking foward to every new pattern.
Enjoy spring:-)


2 comments:

Monika said...

Wow, you are really a dedicated club member! Lovely socks.
Yeah, Blogger has been a PIA lately, I had a lot of trouble posting too.

dustinac said...

That's great that you have made every pair! These look great : )