Wednesday 14 May 2008

Competition

I promised competitions this month, but it's kind of been delayed due to my holiday which I'm still on. I've got internet access but I'm struggling to find time to do everything I want to every day.

Okay, competition one: Where in the world am I right now?

Fairly easy question.

Answers in the comments please. Closing time is 6pm UK time on Friday evening. I'll get online sometime Friday evening and draw the winner. And announce a new competion.

Prize for this competition - a skein of my handpainted yarn of your choice.

And did I tell you that I've got free postage on everything in my shop, anywhere in the world.

And I've opened a new Ravelry group.

and finally, May Day pattern will stay up on the google group until tomorrow evening then I'll try to remember to take it down and post a new, former Sockamania pattern which will be available for a few days.

Happy knitting,

Anni

29 comments:

Kerry said...

You are in the lovely land of Norway and I am extremely jealous.

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

Norway, and I hope that you are having a wonderful time!

Mieke said...

In Norway, or as we say in Dutch, Noorwegen. Enjoy the rest of your holiday,

Mieke

Monika said...

Well, I thought you are in Norway, as all the others as well, but maybe you are fooling us all! :o) Have a nice vacation!

~Jo~ said...

I'm in Montreal, Canada! :)

Arianne said...

You're in Norway! But you still manage to find time to be helpful and lovely and Sockamania-d. :)

Hope you're having a great time!

Kate said...

You are in Norway, Nesodden maybe, and will parade in front of our Royal family on the 17th perhaps.
Have a really nice time with your family.

marit said...

You are in Norway- and I really hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun on the 17th:-)

Barb W. said...

Visiting your family in Norway.

Barb W.

knottykitty said...

Okay, I guess it's unanimous--you're in Norway...(?). Hope you are having a wonderful time! :)

knottykitty said...

Forgot to add the part of Norway---Trondheim!

Yosemite said...

I, too, think you're in Norway.

kareno said...

You are in Norway!!!! Happy Day!!!

Barb W. said...

Rethinking my answer above. I am in Connecticut (USA), you are in Norway visiting your family.

Sockergirl said...

I'm going with an original guess, your in... Norway. :)

Sarah said...

So Norway then! Hope you're having a lovely trip.

Marilyn said...

Norway! Hope you're having fun.

Nickyknits said...

I am sure you are in Norway. Lucky you! :)

nj2 said...

I agree, Norway. Hope you are able to rest and revive.

Ingalill said...

Du är ju på besök i Norge. Hoppas att du har det trevligt och att du hinner det som du tänkt dig! Vet hur det är att komma hem på besök......

Anonymous said...

Norway?

mogs said...

Norway!

Knitting in Pink said...

I believe that you're in Norway! : )

junglemama said...

norway! enjoy

Linz Knits Now said...

You're in lovely Norway. :D

not just a mom said...

Norway?

Clari said...

Norway! Have fun at the parade. I read in one of your posts a few weeks back that you were really looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you're all right. Easy question wasn't it. LOL. I'm not in Trondheim or Nesodden though but in Son, and tomorrow on the big day (Norway's national day, we're going to Oslo, if the weather isn't too bad - weather forecast awful - then Nesodden to visit my sister.

I'll get the girls to help me do the prize draw and announce the winner in a separate post.

The answer was ofcourse Norway.