Sunday 11 May 2008

Sweet celebration socks















Last month I became member of this Club. My name is Mieke, I do live in The Hague, The Netherlands.
I am nearly halfway with the Celebration socks. It will be really summer socks, in a candy colour. The colour really looks like the colour of sweets we call 'Spekkies' in The Netherlands, but looks like the colour off marshmellows as well.
I like the pattern, knitting is not going very fast, but I like the result.
The yarn is from Ewas-sockenwolle.de

Anni, thank you for this club and the patterns. Enjoy your holiday!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Mieke, love that yarn!! It looks like it has sparkles in it. Your sock looks lovely so far.

Judy

not just a mom said...

One of my favorite things about this group (besides the great sock patterns) is being able to see sock yarns from knitters all over the world.

That yarn is so pretty! I've never seen anything like it. And now I want to try Spekkies!