Saturday 24 May 2008

I'm a Bit Behind...

Hi Everyone!

I'm a bit of a lurker by nature, and also a bit behind with the socks, but wanted to post sometime as an indication that I'm participating!

I finally finished my Snowflake Socks - they were my first fair-isle socks, and it took me a bit of time to get the hang of it. Here is a picture of the first sock - I will have to get pictures of the pair, but the second sock is the same colors, only reversed.Hope you like them, and thanks, Anni for all of the great patterns!

Joy in Atlanta

3 comments:

not just a mom said...

Very pretty. I look forward to seeing the complete pair.

Sandy and Steve said...

Better late than never. I like the way you did the heel and toe to match the snowflakes.

Sylvia said...

Lovely! I like that you have a snowy backdrop!