Tuesday 20 May 2008

May Celebration Socks done

Well I finished. I made them ankle socks, our weather is in the triple digets now so most of my socks will be ankle ones. I enjoyed the pattern and plan on making them again, a little longer for the winter months but not right now. While knitting these my 5 yr old son brought me a ball of yarn and asked me to make him a pair of sock because the socks I made him a couple of years ago were too small. Every time I picked up the celebration socks to work on he would bring me his. I figured the best way to do this was to stop working on my May socks and do his so he would leave me alone. I finished his and he has worn them several times this last week. ha ha. Thanks again Annie for another wonderful pattern

2 comments:

not just a mom said...

I'm there with you on the heat problem! The color is beautiful.

dustinac said...

Great socks! We are just now starting to get warm after a cold and wet May : )