Friday 18 January 2008

Catching up...

NewYear socks done! In my "usual" yarnchoice...Silja superwash on 2.5mm needles, just following the pattern. And finally- the SnowStars! My plan was to knit these between Christmas and NewYear'sEve, but I got sick and spent the whole week in bed or on the couch! Same yarn- Silja- ribbing and stockinette on 2.5mm needles, but the colourwork is knitted on 3mm needles. They need a little blocking... I also made a pair of fingerless mitts to go with these.
Thanks for the patterns, I'm looking forward to Februarys socks!

Have a nice day.

Marit

5 comments:

blueberries in the fields said...

absolutely gorgeous, I love the mitts, so cute. It is a great idea you had to knit these to go with the soks. great job !

Barb W. said...

Both your socks and gloves are beautiful.

psalm127 said...

Oh how beautiful! I love the matching mittens. Very cool. Both socks are great.

Monika said...

Love the socks and the mittens! What a great idea!

Deanna said...

hi, great socks and love the gloves!! how cool!!