Wednesday 16 January 2008

new member

Hi, my name is Monique, i am from Quebec Canada and wanted to say i am happy to be a new member of the sockamania club. I recently renewed with the joys of knitting and i am quickly becoming an addict. My husband is starting to complain saying i spend too much time knitting. I want to do this all day ! I am not an expert knitter like most of you members here and i hope to be able to create beautiful socks as all those i have seen on this blog. I just can't wait to receive my first pattern !

Happy knitting to all of you !

4 comments:

sockaholic said...

Welcome! It is fun to get a new pattern each month. You'll try some techniques you might not try otherwise. If you have problems or questions, I'm sure someone here will help you.

blueberries in the fields said...

Thanks, that's very nice of you, i am sure i will need some help. :-)

marit said...

Not experts, just addicts...
Welcome!

blueberries in the fields said...

thanks ! :-)