Thursday 31 January 2008

Done!

Finally finished a pair of socks in time. The last pair was in Oct. These were a fun knit. Had a bit of a problem "making" myself drop the stitches. LOL


I knit these in HPKY. The color is LaBoheme, 65% superwash wool, 25% nylon, and 10% donegal. I did them ML using Harmony 32", size 1 for the feet and size 2 for the cuff. They were knit toe up with a short row heel and 2 at once. I did not do the pattern on the instep as I prefer a flat sock inside my shoes. I used a sewn castoff so it would be stretchy. The skein was 100 gr and I probably have about 1/3 of it left. Maybe some ankle socks are in store for it.


Loved knitting them and can't wait for the next pattern. Hopefully I am back on track and will finish my socks when they are due.


Thanks, Anni.


(This is the 3rd time I have tried to post this, hope it goes this time.)



Judy

No comments: