Monday 28 January 2008

Esther's New Year Sock 2008 done!!

Yarn: Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn #40
(Aqua-Brown-Purple Multi)

Needle: 2mm Size 0; Addi 40"

Pattern: New Year Sock

Start: Jan 13, 2008

Ended: Jan 23, 2008


I start a spinning class couple weeks ago and we stop at a LYS in San Franciso, I bought this yarn when I was capture with the beautiful colorway. The yarn is not as the usually sock yarn which is more like the typical Noro yarn. I got lots of tangle considering I am knitting these with one needles. I stopped for few days when I arrived the short row heels which is also my attempt to do after reading all the books and instruction. I thought I might have to do the pattern with another yarn. After few day rest, I picked it up last weekend and finished. The color is quite match so I did cut few yarns off after the heel in attempt to make them even. Well, they are done, there are 4 more days in this months, I got sock to knit.... Happy Knit Year to everyone.

Esther

1 comment:

Lil' Vicki said...

Beautiful colours.