Tuesday 1 January 2008

Snowflakes done....


This post seems to be appearing and disappearing at a random rate - I hope I don't end up posting more than once. Blogger is not cooperating right now...

These might be late for the draw but I did want to show you my december snowflakes. These have actually been done for about 3 weeks now, but I never got around to taking a pic or blogging and then I was at my parents over Christmas... I really love the pattern and am already planning on a second pair for me (and possibly a third for a friend) as these were a present for my aunt to keep her feet warm. I think she liked them - at least she said so. ;) I used Opal yarn and wooden needles that are somewhere between 2.5 and 2.75mm.

Hope everybody has a good and happy 2008!

Thanks for the great pattern, Anni!

2 comments:

Barb W. said...

Your socks are beautiful and your not too late for the draw.

Ruth said...

Some pictures on my blog are doing the same thing. Very weird.