Sunday 4 November 2007

Elegance Errata

I've been busy, working on my Elegance socks from the toe up. Last night, as I was knitting the heel, I noticed an errata in the pattern. You might want to change your patterns for future use.

The pattern reads:
WS - sl1, p5, (k3, p6) x2, p3, k5, p2tog, turn
RS - sl1, k5, (p3, k6) x2, k3, p5, ssk, turn

It should read:
WS - sl1, p5, (k3, p6) x2, k3, p5, p2tog, turn
RS - sl1, k5, (p3, k6) x 2, p3, k5, ssk, turn

I got a late start, but I'm still plugging along, hoping to have these finished before the deadline.
BTW, come by and say hello to me at Ravelry, where I'm known as 2sticks.

2 comments:

not just a mom said...

Thanks for posting this Dorene. I did the toe up version, and figured I'd just made a mistake. During the second sock, I realized that it was going to look the same, but still assumed that it was due to my sock naivete.

Love the socks anyway!

Dorene said...

I know just what you mean. I'm sort of a newbie myself, but something just wasn't right. I was half-way through the heel when I had this "duh" moment. Just thought I'd share the result of my "duh" moment with you all.