Saturday 17 November 2007

Ripples Done


whoo hooo. I didn't think I would get them done this soon. I recieved the package on the 8th but need to finish another project. I casted on the morning of the 10th but had to run to my first spinning class (need to feed the sock habit with making my own sock yarn ha ha) Sunday was down with a migrain, Monday and Tuesday running errands and home schooling so very little time to knit. Finished socks last night, washed and blocked them then took pictures early this morning(4ish) do to little one wanting to nurse. Now I get to post them. I love the yarn and the pattern. Very quick and easy. Thank you Anni.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

I love your choice of yarn.. what a busy time you have had.. well done on doing these and they look great.

Beadknitter said...

I love the colors of your yarn. Great job!