Saturday 3 November 2007

Not Quite the Newbie

Hi All,
I asked to join the Sockamania KAL a few, ahem months ago but due interviewing and then accepting a new job, um, yeah, most of my knitting went by the wayside.

This month, however, my mom is craving socks (she lives in Los Angeles, CA, USA so nice thick woolly things are quite out) but the pattern for November may just fit the bill perfectly!

I've cast on using Panda Cotton--first time user, and though I know I'll not make the deadline (I am the slowest knitter in the multi-verse) I'm so jazzed to at least be a part of this KAL in spirit :).

And here's the pitch to come visit my blog page:
http://www.tactlesswonder.blogspot.com

And away we go....

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Congrats on the new job and good luck with the socks ..
not used that yarn it should be perfect for your Mom and the pattern ideal :)

alisonrunrigfan said...

I made a pair in the summer using Panda cotton - not the nicest yarn to knit with, and the pattern i used was pretty rubbish, but it has washed and worn really well!