Saturday 17 November 2007

My version of Ripples


Yarn, Anni's Easycare Merino.. colourway Orange Bananas.. which is totally gorgeous to work with and the colours so much better in real life
Knitpicks 2.75 circular.. magic loop.
I knitted toe up and these are for my sister.. I spread out the ripples by working 3 knit rows between the patt rows.
Thank you Anni for a great pattern
PS. I forgot so adding this here.. I did 10 rows of K1, P1 rib as they needed pulling in a bit at the top.. thanks to Barb W for passing on that tip.

4 comments:

Mamere Knits Too Much said...

ohhhhh, those are cool! i like what the yarn did on the heel :)

psalm127 said...

oh your socks remind me of the fall. Great job.

Chellie said...

Lovely socks- they look nice and comfy- love how the colors turned out in the pattern too!

not just a mom said...

So pretty, I like the stripe effect on the heel.