After working for most of yesterday on the November pattern and then having to rip, I've decided to put this month's pattern on hold. Here's how it went: I started the sock on size 2 needles and after working about 2 inches I thought that it was going to be too big, so I went down a size. Unfortunately, I didn't measure again after I'd knit about 2 inches on the smaller needles. When I did (after turning the heel and knitting 1 more pattern repeat) I couldn't get the sock over my heel! I was so disappointed with myself, that I just couldn't cast on for the same, lovely, easy to follow pattern...It is a great pattern, Anni, and I look forward to working it later on. In the meantime, I plan to finish some of the previous month's socks that I still have on the needles.