Tuesday 6 November 2007

October's Elegance Socks Done..... Phew

I just finished October's Elegance Socks, and with 4 days to spare! Not too bad having only started just about one week ago. I loved knitting these. I made the toe-up version, using the Turkish Cast-On, that had to be one of my best discovered technique for this year! I also made the cables slightly larger. I know that I will be making these again, and again, and again...
I showed them off at my knitting group last night. And they were a hit! Everyone raved about Anni's stunning design as well as her scrumptious yarns. The yarn is truly luscious and spoingy. I would highly recommend it to anyone yearning to be pampered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely comments, Dorene. I'm blushing. The socks look fantastic. I'm always nervous that noone is going ot like the designs but sending out yarn that people have paid for and not seen is more nervewracking. LOL. but nothing can beat the softness of that yarn.