Friday 16 November 2007

October Draw - we have 2 winners.

Sorry folks for doing this draw so late but I assigned everyone numbers and got the girls to give me a random number each last night and the winnners for October are.....................


.................................................. Bev...............................
and
..........................................Not just a Mom

E-mail me ladies on sockamania@hotmail.co.uk and let me know which yarn you'd like from my Etsy shop and your address and the yarn will be in the post on Monday.

Congratulations to everyone who finished their socks especially after the disaster of e-mailing out hte patterns.

I've got a team of Admin to help me now, they are Pam The Knitter, Barb W, Hattie, Pixie, Peaches,Ingalill & Sarah (after Christmas). They will all have their own jobs so if you e-mail me with Sockamania questions you may get a reply from one of them instead of me. I've been finding the Sockamaia admin a bit overwhelming lately and not keeping up which means my 'customer service' has dropped to an unaccetable level so I'm very grateful to these ladies for their help. They'll all have admin privileges on this blog. Our new e-mail is sockamania@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope you all have a knitterly and fun weekend, I'm off to Swindon on SAturday to meet up with a bunch of knitting friends from an online knitting forum.

Anni

No comments: