Saturday 10 November 2007

Confessions of a guilty lurker...

Hello all! I must confess that I joined a couple of months ago, but have only had time to lurk and admire. I'm looking forward to starting the next pattern, after trying to clean up some of the UFO's I've had on my needles for ages! I'm working on my third pair of socks ever right now, and they are taking for.ev.er. on size zero's.

I love the patterns and have admired everyone's lovely work! All of the socks look great!

Thanks, Anni, for such an awesome site and for all of the great patterns! I'm hoping I can convert the patterns for knitting on 2 circulars without too much difficulty, as I'm somewhat of a sock novice and still need to follow the patterns pretty closely.

Cheers and happy sock-knitting to everyone!


deb >^..^<

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Hello and welcome, I hope you manage on two circulars.. I work using magic loop, so you should be OK
Good Luck :)