Friday 30 November 2007

I'm new here.. Nice to meet you all...

I just joined and wanted to say "Hey!". I'm fairly new to socks but I'm kind of under the thought that if I don't know it ask and learn it and just take it all in one stitch at a time.

I've got 4 kids 3 1/2 years old and younger and I'm a SAHM and yet I can never find enough time to knit. :D Other than that, I'm on Ravelry as bhuidhe and I'm fairly active on the Sock Knitters Anonymous Group or SKA for short.

Please feel free to drop me a note anytime either here or there.

3 comments:

Sockaholic said...

Welcome. I can't imagine why you don't have more time to knit:-) Actually I can't imagine that you have any time to knit.

Anni has some great patterns. You'll like it here.

Pixie said...

Hi and welcome, that is how it should be if in doubt shout out and ask :)

How you do find time with little ones to care for I don't know.

Dorene said...

Sarah...

Welcome! I know that you will love all the wonderful patterns that Anni comes up with.

:d