Friday 30 November 2007

November Drawing -- Sunday, December 2nd

The end of November is already here and only 22 completed Ripples socks have been posted to the blog. Are there more to be added?
The list will be finalized on Saturday, December 1st at 6:00 pm (US eastern standard time) and turned over to Anni for the drawing on the 2nd. You still have a little time left to complete your socks and post them to the blog. So grab those needles and keep on knitting. It would be nice to see at least 50 pair completed and posted by tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't even finished my proper pair yet. Still have the foot on the 2nd sock to do. Just utrned the heel. And tonight i'm casting on for a lace scarf in my new cashmere lace so no sock knitting today. I'd better go and hang my head in shame. LOL.