Saturday 10 November 2007

Hi, from Sweden...


My first pattern with this KAL "Ribbles Socks" have arrived, and I have almost just cast-on. Find some Opal in my sockyarn-stash and I will go for it. Color? Not a clue, Opal don't let me know - but I just love it!!! ;) and want some more... Not a easy way to find it out... Phone Opal? ;)
(Did anyone say something about IKEA? Yes, I'm sitting in my bed and knit) It's cold outside, and the first snow have arrived today, aggghhh. Don't know if I like it or not. The snow I meen, the pattern I just love :) easy and it seem to work out well.
Hugs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color! The socks in the previous post are great too - the orange shades are perfect for this pattern!

psalm127 said...

Oh the color is great...Wonderful Fall colors. They are going to be great socks.

Pixie said...

Gorgeous colour, shame you don't know the name of yarn.. I would love some.. going to look great with the pattern

Holly said...

FYI -
since you are in the European Bank Network - you can probably weborder from TuTTo directly - http://www.sockenwolle.de/

-Holly