Thursday 17 May 2007

Fantastic socks

Hi all, how are you all doing? I love seeing all the great socks appearing and if you look in the side bar I've started a list of finished socks for the May draw as we're just over half way through the month. I'm not doing so well - I've not started my 2nd sock yet. I've been too distracted by other socks, most recently a skein of STR Lemongrass which are being knitted up into a cable sock. But Iwill try to get my 2nd May Day sock done before the end of the month.

I've listed the blogger user name of those who've finished their socks in the side bar, I've not added links to everyone's blogs but I may try to do that later. All contributors and links to their blogs are listed further down the sidebar anyway.

IF I HAVE LEFT ANY FINISHED SOCKS OUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ADD THEM. I'll keep updating as and when I see socks finished. Please make sure you all post your pics of finished socks on ehre and not just a link to your blog please as it's easier for me to spot them and add them to the list for the draw - you don't want to miss out on that.

Keep up the good work and happy knitting.

And to all the Norwegians on here - Gratulerer med 17 Mai (it's Norway's Day of Independence today).

No comments: