I finally finished the socks. I knit them out of SWTC Tofutsies colorway #725. I knit them by the pattern except I did the s2kpo I slipped the two stitches purlwise and together. My needles were not very pointy and I could not do it the correct way. I also did my MP through the front loop, just could not get my mind around the other way (I just learned to knit continental and am not good at some of the fancier stitch ways). I knit the large size and found that I should not have so they go to my DDIL since she has big feet, lol. I loved the pattern and will be making 2 more pair, one for me and one for my daughter.
Here they are in all their glory. (One of these days I will get better at taking pictures of my knitting.)